Amigo Energy is Here When You Need Us
Below are some helpful links, as well as important phone numbers and various ways to contact Amigo Energy.
Get in Touch with Amigo Energy
Thank you for your interest in Amigo Energy. We strive to provide our new and existing Amigo Energy customers with the best customer service and support available.
Order New Service
Toll-Free Customer Support
Amigo Energy Customer Service Department is available by phone Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM (CST) and Saturday from 9 AM to 6 PM (CST).
In Case of Emergencies and Outages
Emergencies and Outages are addressed by the Transmission and Distribution Service Provider in your area regardless of who your Retail Energy Provider is.
To better track and understand energy usage, the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) mandated the implementation of a new Advanced Metering System (AMS).
Important Fraud Announcement
Though not wide-spread, the possibility for fraud still exists. In some instances, Amigo Energy customers have received a call from an individual stating they work for the utility or Amigo Energy and the customer's account is delinquent and in jeopardy of being disconnected unless payment is received immediately via a prepaid cash card.
Sometimes the fraudulent-caller even uses technology to trigger a phony caller ID display, making it look like the call really is coming from Amigo Energy and further deceiving the customer. If you receive a call similar to the one described above, do not make any arrangements for payment or give any account information over the phone. Contact local police to report the incident.
Things to Remember:
- Amigo Energy will never demand immediate payment via a prepaid cash card
- Past-due notifications will always be sent on outstanding balances
- Customers should never give out account or personal information over the phone unless they are absolutely sure they are speaking to an Amigo Energy representative
- If you are targeted by this scheme do not make any payments
- Contact the local police immediately to report the incident