Amigo Energy Offers Great Rates on Commercial Electricity
- Excellent Customer Service
- Fixed Rate Plans Available
- Incentives Put Money in Your Pocket
- One of Texas’ Oldest Electrical Retailers
Get the Lowest Rates on Electricity Possible with Amigo Energy
In Texas, finding an electric company that offers low rates on commercial electricity is not hard if you know where to look. Amigo Energy has been providing great service, along with low rates, to businesses for many years. We have fixed rate plans available that put money back into your pocket. In addition, we provide superior customer service along with our rates. By building a relationship with our customers, we are able to demonstrate that we are capable of delivering great service at the lowest cost possible to you. To find out why many businesses consider us one of the best electric companies in Texas, call today!
Featured Article Published: 
Tips for choosing a reliable commercial electricity company
Trying to find a reliable commercial electricity company can be a tricky endeavor, especially if you’re in a market with a lot of options. If you can’t afford outages, don’t want to empty the bank, and never want to deal with headaches over your electricity, it’s essential that you put in the time for a little research.
- Look for references: As you would when researching any supplier, contractor, or other business relationship, look for references and referrals to identify reliable electricity companies. If they supply notable businesses and organizations with electricity, at least some of those should be willing to endorse them as a supplier; if not, beware. Any company that can’t find even a few customers willing to say a few words on their behalf probably has problems you don’t want to deal with.
- Ask lots of questions: It’s a simple way to assess any company, for any product or service: ask tons of questions, as many as you can think of. The specific answers don’t even matter, necessarily, especially if you’re asking more technical or complicated questions. What you’re looking for is how comfortable the company is with answering questions, and how confident and transparent they are. If they hedge, obfuscate, and dodge, you might not want their services.
- Check for complaints: Not all complaints on the Internet are fair or meritorious, but you can get a lot of insight into the troubles of a commercial electricity company by looking into what their disappointed customers have to say. If you see a complaint once? It’s probably nothing. If you see it repeated time and again across multiple customers? It’s probably something worth considering in your assessment.
Being able to choose your electrical provider has a “freeing” feel to it. Rather than being tied to one retail electric provider without a choice in the matter, you can select from many, without having a particular one thrust on you. This gives you the freedom to decide for yourself. With the proper research, you can find a company that offers the services and rates that appeal to you. Energy companies are competing for your business, so it makes perfect sense to shop around. While pricing is perhaps the primary motivation when considering a provider, there are some additional elements you should consider. The following is a short list of some of the more important aspects:
- Understand Your Current Contract
Ask your provider for the date your contract expires. Check to see if you have a variable or fixed rate. If possible, give yourself a month before your contract is up to find another provider. There is no loss of power when you switch; it is seamless.
- Fixed Rate vs. Variable Rate
A variable rate works exactly as the name implies. The amount you are billed can change from month to month. The price can spike pretty high according to market values. A fixed rate can be locked in for a longer period, but may be higher initially than the variable rate.?
- Tools To Help Manage Energy Use
Most companies offer resources to help you monitor and manage you energy use, in both your home and place of business. Payment options, online meter reading, support, and friendly customer service are a few things to look for in a new energy company.
Does a company that uses renewable or sustainable energy appeal to you? An environmentally friendly company, if it meets your other requirements is typically a good choice.
At Amigo Energy , we understand that if you are happy with your current provider, you may not feel the need for a change. There is no better reason than customer satisfaction to remain with a provider, which is why we strive to make our client base happy through low rates and superlative customer service. It is nice to know that you do have choices. Please contact us with any questions or for more information.